Friday, April 8, 2011

Devastation in 30 words or Less.

It's good to know now that all my adolescent angst was just part of a phase.

A horrible, terrible phase for my poor parents. (I'm still sorry mom&dad).

A phase that played muse for some very powerful diary entries.

1/15/03
"I HATE DAD! I'm grounded. I want to slap him. Flick him off while yelling numerous cuss words....I look DISGUSTING right now. Oh well, that's life. Time to sleep. It's only 7:30. Bye."

1/27/03

"Life sucks. I've hit rock bottom. I'll explain later when I trust my parents not to read this. Maybe moving to Florida would be good."

5/11/03
"Ok so some news. I'm moving to Florida! THIS SUCKS! I'm pissed. I'm gonna miss this. I love NC. Boring Hendo is MY HOME! Lately all my sophomore friends having sleep-overs (co-ed) and they're SO MUCH FUN! And I have to move. This sucks. No more HOT baseball team. No great friends. No West. No country roads. This SUCKS! Love ya. Bye."


1 comment: